MY PERSONAL INTEREST 


My second interest is to travel because travelling is an amazing way to learn a lot of things in life. I love travel for so many reasons. There is nothing like getting off a plane/train/bus and seeing the beauty of a new place for the first time and i also want to try the foods every places. And i love travel because it excite me and energize! it takes me out my comfort zone and exposes me to cultures, landscape and people that i find so inspiring.

I love to see how other cultures eat and dance! food and music is the best way to interact with people if you cant speak each others language, and getting involve is the best way to show your appreciation. I  also love challenging my own ideas about other cultures. Its so refreshing and educating to experience other side to what we see on TV, in movies and online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Interest