MY PERSONAL INTEREST 



My third hobbies or interest is dancing. i like dancing because dancing can release a stress to me. I want to learn more about dancing and i also want to join a dancing class. when i'm not doing anything i just dance in tiktok app and i enjoyed it. Sometimes i imitate the dances i watch on tiktok and i am entertained when i watch a lot of people dancing. And also dancing can be a exercise for your body thats why i love dancing.

Dancing makes me appreciate music at deeper level than i otherwise would just merely listening to it. A lot of dancers would share the same feeling as me, the electric current that runs down the whole length of your spine and spread through every part of your body when my movement flows perfectly with the music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Interest