Personal Interest

                                                    MY PERSONAL INTEREST



My name is Allea Kim C. Mabatid, 17 years old. Grade 11 My strand is TVL HE. My hobby is cooking because when i finish school i want to be a chef. I would like to be a chef because i want to. There are multiple reasons to be a chef for me and the very first one is i love cooking. I know it is quite common to cook but i just want it and it keeps me happy. One should do what makes them happy and i really like experimenting with new recipes too.

Apart from my love for cooking, another most important thing is i am glutton. Every day, i just think about food and what the next that i can try. Sometimes my parents just dont allow me to have a street food at the times and thats okay because sometimes street food is refinement to eat. I really want to learn more about cooking because i like to work at ship and i want to become chef ship.

And the third reason behind loving this profession is love serving others. I like to invite people and cooking something they like. It gives me immense pleasure and my love for this profession increase more ad more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog